Your home is often your most prized investment, so you wouldn’t trust just anyone to work on it. In fact, unskilled contractors jump onto any opportunity to make a quick buck and will try to sell themselves as something they are not.
This is why understanding the credentials of a siding contractor prior to hiring them is vital. As far as siding is concerned, you should only work with James Hardie Certified Siding Contractors. For example, our company, KLM Contractors, are James Hardie Siding Contractors in Bucks County, PA.
Why James Hardie?
James Hardie has a wide variety of top quality fiber cement siding products. These products are not only weather-proof and fire-resistant, they also come in a great selection of colors. HardiePlank Lap Siding is becoming the new standard in siding all across America. Some of the features of James Hardie Siding include:
- ColorPlus Technology which ensures that the color of your siding will stay vibrant and vivid for a very long time!
- Weather-proof so that even during the toughest weather conditions, your home is protected!
- Fire-resistant to give you that extra piece of mind that in dry climates with lots of sun, your siding will not be affected by fire.
- Tons of styles and textures such as cedarmill, smooth, and more!
- Comes in forms such as shingle siding, lap siding, vertical siding, and more!
How To Check If My Contractor Is James Hardie Certified?
Any certified contractor will have their certification from James Hardie readily available for your viewing. This certification required a course at a James Hardie specified location followed by testing and more!
In fact, KLM Contractors not only got certified but won a prize as well at the last certification conference we’ve attended.
Remember, check out this article about the 10 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Siding Contractor to find out more criterias to look out for!